Commission staff will assist consumers in filing complaints for cable matters relating to billing, services, installation, etc. after reasonable attempts have been made by individuals to resolve the matter on their own with their cable company provider.
Staff can be reached Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at (916) 874-6662 and via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Complaint
The Complaint Process
- Complaint resolution computerized tracking.
- Weekly reminders to cable companies regarding pending complaints.
- The cable company should respond to you, giving you an opportunity to negotiate an appropriate resolution of your complaint.
- The cable company should respond to you within 10 business days (actual resolution may be longer).
- If you are still unsatisfied after the cable company’s response, Commission staff is available to discuss the details and possible additional action.